- Sigma Soundings*
- Afton (WY) – BLN
- Bakersfield (CA) – BLN
- Boulder (CO) – BLN
- Flower Mound (TX) – BLN
- Frisco (TX) – BLN
- Germantown (MD) – BLN
- Gunnison (CO) – CWCB
- Midlothian (TX) – BLN
- Mohave, CA – BLN
- Mud Lake (ID) – BLN
- Salisbury (NC) – BLN
- San Francisco (CA) – BLN
- San Jose (CA) – San Jose State University Fire Weather Research Lab
- Squaw Butte (ID) – BLN (Currently offline, Radiometer is being used for a field project)
- Boulder, Colorado: A live camera view of the Radiometrics Atmospheric Observatory (Boundary Layer Network PDF).
- Near Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas: Tropospheric profiles, forecast indices, and tools generated from combined microwave radiometer and gridded analysis
at Flower Mound and Midlothian, Texas.
- Lindenberg, Germany: Thermodynamic profiler – radiosonde comparisons. Navigate:
Water vapor/Clouds > microwave profiler > microwave profiler – radio sonde
Click back to the table for Actual Results of Microwave Profiler MP-3000.
- Rutherford Laboratory (U.K.): Water vapor soundings to optimize radio astronomy observation accuracy (Chilbolton Observatory).
- Cleveland, Ohio: Thermodynamic and liquid soundings; cloud radar and ceilometer observations (NASA Glenn Research Center). This project has since concluded.
- Huntsville, Alabama: Thermodynamic soundings, numerical weather model, satellite, ceilometer, wind radar and sodar soundings (NASA – University of Alabama).
- Cedar Falls, Iowa: Thermodynamic profiles and radiosonde (190 km away) comparison (University of Northern Iowa).
*This page contains no implied or other guarantees of accuracy or timeliness of data.