- SkyCast Total Profiling Solutions
- North Las Vegas Airport (select “Animate day”)
- Sigma Soundings*
- Boulder, Colorado: A live camera view of the Radiometrics Atmospheric Observatory (Boundary Layer Network PDF).
- Near Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas: Tropospheric profiles, forecast indices, and tools generated from combined microwave radiometer and gridded analysis
at Flower Mound and Midlothian, Texas.
- Lindenberg, Germany: Thermodynamic profiler – radiosonde comparisons. Navigate:
Water vapor/Clouds > microwave profiler > microwave profiler – radio sonde
Click back to the table for Actual Results of Microwave Profiler MP-3000.
- Rutherford Laboratory (U.K.): Water vapor soundings to optimize radio astronomy observation accuracy (Chilbolton Observatory).
- Cleveland, Ohio: Thermodynamic and liquid soundings; cloud radar and ceilometer observations (NASA Glenn Research Center). This project has since concluded.
- Huntsville, Alabama: Thermodynamic soundings, numerical weather model, satellite, ceilometer, wind radar and sodar soundings (NASA – University of Alabama).
- Cedar Falls, Iowa: Thermodynamic profiles and radiosonde (190 km away) comparison (University of Northern Iowa).
*This page contains no implied or other guarantees of accuracy or timeliness of data.